Saturday, December 6, 2008

qpr AWAY



HI WORLD



IM ATILL DRUNK FROM THE NIGHT B4. I was thinking and this reminded me of James Tallant, for he is the one who has sadi this phrase the most I think in my life to me. Maps Maps Mpa.s Pipes Pipes Pipes. "I am still drunk from the night before." OK. Hi James!



We rAISED LOADS of money!



I just got home and found out we lost to QPR. This was OK for some reason. I'm OK. don't worry about me. We're still top. yes.



My plan to sabbotage the party with WA and ABS failed bus it was still fun and the pretty girls wore dresses and went from pretty to BEAUTFILLL. yep.



My new isssue of ALOB came in the post yesterday which is alwAYS CAUSE for celebration. Thank you ppl who send me post - you are awesome. TOTES. There's a new NZ girl trainee here and i find it difficult not to chuckle every time she says "heaps." Heaps.



This blog is nearly over! Hooray! I will get back and keep everything to myself again. This will be a relic. Or maybe i'll keep it. or maybe i'll start a new one called Blackpool at home (my first game back) and not tell ANYONE this tim?ZC?s/e. UNLIKELY.



id I tell you I'm going on a solo expedition



???



i'll be watching dead people float down the GANGEs on christmas day. Meanwhile my dear sister will be suffering sarcasm from her favourite boy. I win.



ok i feel like i might cuck now. ad by cuck i mean chuck. and by chuck i mean spew the contents of my spiralling stomach into your face. maybe i'll finish this later. BYEBYE




1 comment:

We Aeronauts said...

you strange but lovable man